Lost MTX

Hi guys.
For the 30 lvl character in turmoil race i take for price "order and chaos" box, then open it and take the chaos boots. I equip it on many chars for see how it will be look.
Then i pick another character and can't find that MTX. In MTX chest it lost, when i click on boots MTX i see empty and offer to buy something (i don't have any other boots MTX). When i reboot the game - nothing changes.
I dont know what to do with this issue, hope it will be right to wright here. And i'm so sorry for my imperfect english, hope i bring my thoughts.
Last bumped on Nov 24, 2017, 5:16:34 PM
Unequip it from the character you had it on first then move it to the other one.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Of course i try to search it on all my other characters, no one have that MTX. I don't understand how can it be, but it just vanish.
Then email support@grindinggear.com
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info