Turmoil in game mail

Cool! Can't remember receiving mail for events before. Hopefully, people that won additional items also got mail for those and it saved them time trawling through the MTX folder trying to work out if there was anything new.

Nice touch GGG. Sometimes the small things make all the difference :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Nov 21, 2017, 6:57:53 PM
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2017, 2:01:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
you have to read their reddit posts to learn why there are messages now.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:

I'd rather poke a pencil in my eye
100% Ethical, most of the time.
"
vio wrote:

You could also link it or give a one-sentence summary, that'd have been helpful.

I don't even know how to find anything on Reddit, and I am not going to figure it out. Though I would still prefer doing that to poking a pencil into my eye, that sounds pretty painful.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Vaydra wrote:

Cool! Can't remember receiving mail for events before. Hopefully, people that won additional items also got mail for those and it saved them time trawling through the MTX folder trying to work out if there was anything new.

Nice touch GGG. Sometimes the small things make all the difference :)

they got scripts now which automatised the notifications.

"
Char1983 wrote:

You could also link it or give a one-sentence summary, that'd have been helpful.

i'm using gggtracker.com to get a quick overview over their daily statements. there rarely is the need to go to reddit to get the context of the topic.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info