Died while reading book

Its 2nd time I died because of clicking on book and minions killed me before I could realize what is happening.

How to remove them?

I know ppl die because of masters in map, why the hell we have to read some text in map full of action..

ps: crap
Last edited by Rexeos on Nov 21, 2017, 6:27:09 PM
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2017, 8:33:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You are now aware of the mechanic. Avoid going near it until you have cleared the area.If you can't see if amongst the items on the ground you may need a better filter.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Vaydra wrote:
You are now aware of the mechanic. Avoid going near it until you have cleared the area.If you can't see if amongst the items on the ground you may need a better filter.

No, its simply bad design. If you fight with enemies than u have no chance to see the book.

How to make it disappear by filter than?
Last edited by Rexeos on Nov 21, 2017, 7:44:18 PM
If you haven't remapped your keyboard hitting the space bar will close out any dialogs quickly.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
If you do happen to not see it and manage to click it anyway, quickly press spacebar to disengage from the interaction and resume play.

A better filter may reduce on-screen item clutter and make clickable objects more visible and thus easier to avoid.
100% Ethical, most of the time.
Last edited by Vaydra on Nov 21, 2017, 8:35:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info