Can prizes please not be shared between SC and HC SSF for the Mayhem race?

There are over 7k players level 90+ in the SC Turmoil race and only 260 in HC SSF.

What is the point in even playing HC, let alone HC SSF for these kind of races if you have almost no chance of winning?
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2017, 6:01:59 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Rainbowvomit wrote:
There are over 7k players level 90+ in the SC Turmoil race and only 260 in HC SSF.

What is the point in even playing HC, let alone HC SSF for these kind of races if you have almost no chance of winning?

Well we need to know the "people playing/reaching 90" ratio for each league to determine how fair (or not) the prize distribution is. But i don't think SC players had a really huge advantage here. Can't really tell without those numbers.

I'm just happy for all the stuff i've just brought to my HCSSF stash. Don't really expect to win anything and probably won't be playing mayhem to above 35. It's pointless unless you're running for top 100. AND there is no Cadiro. No Cadiro = no fun.
Last edited by LaiTash on Nov 20, 2017, 6:17:41 PM
Wait, as in the pool is only one for all? There is no advantage of any kind when playing HC?

I thought the pool is separate for each "league" in the event, though I only got to level 47 in my mad overnight grind this time, so didn't really get to verify it in any way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info