Crematorium boss

-
Last edited by alphamouse on May 15, 2019, 5:24:01 PM
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2017, 4:56:22 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
alphamouse wrote:
Whoever genius designed this boss i hope you realize that the cute lever mechanic you introduced doesnt even matter, you either have enough dps (read outlevel) to kill it under like 30sec or you dont kill it at all doesnt matter what you do with those stupid levers

Are you sure that you've completely and clearly understand that "lever mechanics"?
Because your post screams "HELL NO!".

And what's with "30 sec"?
You can fight for any amount of time you want, there is no "boss goes total immunity after 30 sec"...

P.S. one of the easiest bosses
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
-
Last edited by alphamouse on May 15, 2019, 5:23:51 PM
boss regens while fire is lit
levers shut down the fires, and hence, regen. then you can attack her

it might be possible to frostbomb her while in pools and not worry about levers if you're ranged (if you're melee, not so much as the fires will hurt you)
Don't waste the levers either. Just click the one you need when the boss is in that lava pool.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
alphamouse wrote:

Yea i must be stupid, can you share your knowledge on how i can make the fire go out faster when i press the crank before the boss heals up to full? should i blow on my screen or? and what should i do when the boss teleports and just stays there?

You're still enraged. Maybe a bit stupid, indeed.

There are numerous ways to deal with boss and levers. Everyone uses one they like.
There are multiple movement skills which allows you to get to the lever fast.
There are some ways to reduce boss' regen and mobility (although "teleport" is instant), and such and more and else.
Anyone can confirm this.

So answer, why should i waste any more of my time in attempt to "teach you" such generic stuff?
I won't even receive a sincere "thank you".
There are people to whom you want to help, and there's you.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
In this fight, the player have to be focused mostly on the levers, rather than the boss himself. Movement skill is a must.

The only problems one could have with the boss, is either if he's lacking the damage to burst him down in the narrow attack windows, or if he don't know the mechanics.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Nov 21, 2017, 9:26:01 AM
In my opinion, this boss is a gear check.
You have to deal enough dps and be quick to press levers or you need to have a very high dps so that you can kill it a pool (while it is regenarating).

IMHO this is kind of a cheap shot and I don't like it personally.
When i saw the topic title i had 2013 flashbacks, when the level 76 crematorium boss was the hardest in the game, the one boss that 99.9% of hardcore players(or high level softcore) avoided. Good times.
"On paper" Megaera and Fire and Fury fight mechanic is fine. "Plenty of ways to deal with blah blah…".
But in fact the game is not balanced around those encounters, have you ever seen +170% radius 15 sec duration Maegara's firestorm, have you tried to kill extra life Fire and Fury with any additional damage reduction? Any boss with built-in life regen is pure bullshit.
Fire and Fury / Suncaller Asha / The Brittle Emperor boss fights are just a stupid and unfair DPS check, nothing else.

"let's buff boss' hp to 15 000 000 and give him 6% regen, will be fun"
Right.
Last edited by g64 on Nov 21, 2017, 9:59:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info