AoE/Reflect Templar

Hey guys,

I would like to introduce you my suggestion of an AoE Templar.

The Passive Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG15_fPAXvfIM4nYDdBX1TOYoQaTCX8s7Mt9V1gpsUTQSzAnHwH6IAgW-ePE3YjHZdxrUERUcxATLRuJOnCNgkNsUfAn6vdhGeoa-bBAeXlZf0UlM9X-TswbSVBFZKKU_sOBo4p4SQVcAaZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncSplVFgcH3Fiq9s6dUM9yQlNYCIug==

The Idea is, using
Spoiler
to Reflect Melee Damage, Ice Nova + Freezing Pulse Mainly and Lightning Strike + Shock Novafor Cold Resistanced Enemies. Also Some more Reflecting Gear would be great.

The Chestplate im using hasnt Any Armour so i chose some Defence of Shield Increased Knots. My Main Defense is from my Shield.

On the Other Hand im trying to not Increase Armour that much but Life. The Idea is that Enemies damage me and get Hit by their own Damage through the Chest......

Any Other Suggestions?
Playing with spells of two different elementals is usually a complete waste of skill points.
Invest the points spent on lightning damage into useful nodes like crit chance/multiplier and you won't have troubles fighting cold resist mobs.

While you grabbed most of the shield nodes near the templar starting area you completely left out the awesome Elemental Reistances with Shield nodes which would have been easy to pick up on your way.

Neither Freezing Pulse nor Lightning strike would profit from any of the AoE passives you've taken since well there aren't AoE skills.
Ok thx for your Answer! then i would try to not use shock nova... and concentrate on Ice Nova.

i didnt use the Elemental Nodes because i have 75% of all Element yet trough Equip, so i think it would be a waste too....
In Merciless Difficulity you'll have the -60% penalty on all resistances trust me you will need those nodes and better grab it early than when you're already struggling.
just wonder, if you BLOCK an attack, would any damage reflection happen? say I have shield that reflect 50 damage, if I block the attack, the reflect is useless?
Well it says, Reflects 30% Of damage TAKEN by Melee Attackers, so you have to get -life. Thats why i dont want to take too much Defense but high life...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info