BUYING PACKS

buying packs doesnt use my previous purchases
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2017, 6:13:17 PM
Were those purchases made after the War for the Atlas announcement? Because only purchases made once supporter packs are available count towards the supporter packs in question, unless otherwise stated - like with the Harbinger packs because they were delayed.
Velari is correct.

"
Upgrades: You can upgrade from one of these Supporter Packs to another in the same series by clicking "Upgrade" on the desired pack. The process will include any pure points packs purchased since the pack you're trying to upgrade to was released. The maximum amount that upgrades can contribute is 80% of the value of a pack. Note that the War for the Atlas and Abyss packs are in different series, so you can't upgrade from one of those to the other type. If you have any questions about this process, please contact support@grindinggear.com!

Source: https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
So my purchases before the announcement are useless? i didnt know.. guess i wasted $20 ..might not get the new pack for a while now.
will this happen to other packs? or is abyss and war for the atlas just special? i wouldnt want to buy points anymore if i cant upgrade it into packs later on.
Read the quoted text again that Sarno posted. It tells you exactly what you need to know. That's the way it always has been.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info