Says email invalid?

I can't log in with my email, I sent an email to support on this account... just waiting I guess. Is there a way to do a password reset without the email, just my account name? I have a lot of emails... and it has been a long time.
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2017, 5:15:16 AM
Hello,

If you created your Path of Exile account through Steam it probably doesn’t have an e-mail address associated with it, as your Steam account would’ve served as your log in credentials.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thank you so much sir, I had about 3-4 email replies from support and they didn't even think of this. You need a raise!

edit: Uh ohs, not all rainbows and sunshine just yet... said I'm not in a guild. I was founder and guild master of a 100 man guild with all the stash upgrades, I lost my moneys?
Last edited by joe8dust on Nov 17, 2017, 5:02:51 AM
"
joe8dust wrote:
Thank you so much sir, I had about 3-4 email replies from support and they didn't even think of this. You need a raise!

Heh, I’d settle for a job! :P

Thanks for the kind words. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

Last edited by Sarno on Nov 17, 2017, 5:03:22 AM
I edited my post... got a major problem still.
"
joe8dust wrote:
edit: Uh ohs, not all rainbows and sunshine just yet... said I'm not in a guild. I was founder and guild master of a 100 man guild with all the stash upgrades, I lost my moneys?

Good news!

You get to e-mail Support again.

----

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info