New Supporter Packs Phys Item Opt Out Option?

Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see where the new supporter packs indicate how many extra points you get if you choose to opt out of the physical items.
Last bumped on Nov 24, 2017, 11:07:32 AM
Well then.... in game I clicked to buy the Dominator Pack, and though I did not complete the purchuse, i tried checking the box to opt out of the physical items and it said I would gain 0 additional points. Is this correct/Intentional?
Same here - need to see what the point options for no physical items is before I purchase.
This is an error we're currently working to resolve. We apologise for the inconvenience!
I see that opting out will net you an additional 380 points. I haven't bought yet, so I don't know if it works or not.

That said, where do I go to put in my shipping address? I've always opted out, but I want the signed microfiber this go around. It said it was part of my account, but I can't find anywhere on this site related to shipping details.

EDIT: In fact, every time I click "Buy", it takes me to a page that says I WON'T be receiving physical goods. I can unclick the check box that chooses that, but it doesn't change anything. So it's looking like I can't buy a physical items version at all.

I want that Dominator packkkkkk, hurry :D

EDIT 2: Nevermind. The interface needs work, GGG, but I figured out that I have to click "Buy" to update my address.
Last edited by magicstop on Nov 16, 2017, 5:29:39 PM
Bex, what is the official size of the cloth map? Would love to know so I can frame it!
Any info on when this is going to be fixed? I am waiting to buy the Dominator pack too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info