Do I not understand Mana/Health Reserves? (New Player)

Hey there, so I'm kind of confused with following this build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2003658

The OP is using Discipline + Arctic Armour (Blood Magic) and Warlord's Mark (w/ Blasphemy and Increased AOE) and Haste together but I don't seem to be able to replicate that.

Discipline + Arctic Armour w/ Blood Magic (20/20) is 117% HP reserved, while it has OP at 97%.

and

Warlord's Mark (Blasphemy, Increased AOE) + Haste is putting me at 99% Mana reserved, while it has OP at 82% reserved.

What am I missing? Thanks!
Last edited by vanderhoeven on Nov 15, 2017, 6:16:45 AM
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2017, 7:41:35 PM
"
vanderhoeven wrote:
Hey there, so I'm kind of confused with following this build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2003658

The OP is using Discipline + Arctic Armour (Blood Magic) and Warlord's Mark (w/ Blasphemy and Increased AOE) and Haste together but I don't seem to be able to replicate that.

Discipline + Arctic Armour w/ Blood Magic (20/20) is 117% HP reserved, while it has OP at 97%.

and

Warlord's Mark (Blasphemy, Increased AOE) + Haste is putting me at 99% Mana reserved, while it has OP at 82% reserved.

What am I missing? Thanks!

I think you are missing the "reduced mana reservation" nodes but Im not sure about that. Always keep "Enlighten" in mind when you plan on playing a lot of aura stuff. It realy helps a lot.

Plus you really need to max out your gems to lvl 20 plus quantity. Perhaps thatswhy ist not working for you.

Last edited by Bämm on Nov 15, 2017, 6:37:42 AM
Did you grab the auras nodes on tree yet?

Like Sovereignty and Leadership. Both grant "auras reserve less mana" and that might be what you are missing.

Cheers
"
Orbaal wrote:
Did you grab the auras nodes on tree yet?

Like Sovereignty and Leadership. Both grant "auras reserve less mana" and that might be what you are missing.

Cheers

Oh my lord, I had checked off the Sovereignty/nearby Mana reserve reduction nodes in my mind for later and I totally forgot that I still hadn't taken them. I feel like a dummy now, thanks for reminding me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info