Two games run at once, quick question.

/TC
Last edited by DGG95 on Apr 26, 2019, 9:21:13 AM
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2017, 6:52:23 AM
You will not be banned for having a second account, or being logged into both at the same time. Any form of gameplay automation - including multiboxing software used to broadcast keystrokes to multiple clients - is not permitted. Manually controlling two (e.g. one for trade) is fine.

One button press = one character performing a single action once. That’s the rule.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Nov 15, 2017, 3:26:21 AM
/E
Last edited by DGG95 on Apr 26, 2019, 9:21:38 AM
They can tell what looks fishy or not. I've traded plenty of legacy stuff to my alt account on my computer with no issues. If it looks like actual rmt or something, they will know or find out.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
A proper investigation shouldn't result in you being banned. I can't promise that GGG will never slip up, but you wouldn't be breaking the rules so an appeal would be successful.

Tired people working overtime can always reach the wrong conclusion, click the wrong thing by mistake, or get distracted while doing something. GGG aren't immune to that, but it's not unique to them either. I'm sure someone out there was muted for an inappropriate comment in chat which followed their message. I'm also sure they'd have appealed it, received an apology, and had it struck from their record. You should never have anything happen over it.

If it helps at all, lead developer Chris Wilson has publicly verified that GGG permit people using secondary accounts for additional in-game storage. So the accounts team should be more than used to false flags arising from uneven trades. I wouldn't worry over it. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info