CWDT+IMC+Arcane Surge

Hi Folks,

as harbinger league is near end I`m looking into some new builds.

At the Moment i cant test it myself but can Arcane Surge be triggerd via CWDT + IMC?

Thx for help

greetz
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2017, 5:27:33 AM
I don't know for sure, but I doubt it, as CWDT triggered spells do not consume your mana to cast, meaning that you would never increment the Arcane Surge counter. (Arcane Surge is effectively a support gem, FWIW, despite not having the suffix.)
No mana invested means no surge, yes.
But of course the idea is sound; You get a lot of duration out of it, theoretically.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
But of course the idea is sound; You get a lot of duration out of it, theoretically.

I'm very confused: what is the source of this duration attached to Arcane Surge?
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:

I'm very confused: what is the source of this duration attached to Arcane Surge?

Ok thx for the valid Information!!

I forgot that there is no Mana spend through CWDT but it would have been sooo nice^^

To answer your question:

standard defence setup would be CWDT + IMC + increased Duration + "Vaal Skill of your choice"

the idea was to link Arcane Surge to it instead of a Vaal Gem to have the increased duration + the auto trigger but it`s not working as intended.

Last edited by Bämm on Nov 15, 2017, 5:29:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info