EA managing the "most downvoted comment" on reddit.

Currently only 24hours (ish) old and at -395k at the time of posting

The comment

Spoiler
The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes.

As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from the Open Beta and other adjustments made to milestone rewards before launch. Among other things, we're looking at average per-player credit earn rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that players have challenges that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via gameplay.

We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the community has put forth around the current topics here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets.

Our team will continue to make changes and monitor community feedback and update everyone as soon and as often as we can.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7cff0b/seriously_i_paid_80_to_have_vader_locked/dppum98/?st=j9y91vfu&sh=16f42e2a
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2017, 6:38:11 PM
Yep I've been spreading it on my discord / steam everywhere it's fucking amazing.

Also fuck EA

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
A nice thing to put on your resume if you're a PR consultant.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
EA right now:

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The funny thing is: had they made the stuff unlock through something performance related and at the same time not purchasable, nobody would've said a thing. Heck, leaving it unchanged but without being able to be purchased would've been ok aswell.

But oh well, it's EA we're talking about, the company that released Titanfall 2 between the releases of COD and Battlefield.
They have some real geniuses amongst them.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I hate Reddit. But I hate EA more. Downvoted.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
FCK42 wrote:
The funny thing is: had they made the stuff unlock through something performance related and at the same time not purchasable, nobody would've said a thing. Heck, leaving it unchanged but without being able to be purchased would've been ok aswell.

But oh well, it's EA we're talking about, the company that released Titanfall 2 between the releases of COD and Battlefield.
They have some real geniuses amongst them.

And a horrible mobile version of a Great game 'Dungeon Keeper'.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Possibly not, the apparently compensated for the price reduction by reducing the rewards you get via playing the game, end result would seem to be the same.

Spoiler
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
The sad thing about all this is that BF2 will still sell 15 million copies and 1% of those who bought the game will be whales who'll spend thousands of dollars on lootboxes so in the end EA wins.
Quit being greedy, people, corporate jets are expensive.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info