Elemental Equilibrium bug

For Elemental Equilibrium it stats “Enemies you hit with elemental damage temporarily get +25% resistance to those elements and -50% resistance to other Elements.”

So I’m not 100% sure if this is a bug but if you hit an enemy with all 3 elements they just get the +25% resistance but the -50% never happens. Shouldn’t this by reading give -75% resistances to all 3 elements if you hit an enemy with all 3 elements at once?

Fire hits +25% fire -50% cold -50% lightning
Cold hits +25% cold -50% fire -50% lightning
Lightning hits +25% lightning -50% fire -50% cold

Basic math would say +25 -50 -50= -75% correct?

Or is it because all 3 hits at once that the negative resistance never comes into play?
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2017, 4:33:00 PM
This is working as intended. :)

"
Chris wrote:
The Elemental Equilibrium keystone passive skill now grants a flat amount (+25%) of resistance to each element you hit with and a resistance penalty (-50%) to each element not present in the hit.

(Source)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
KossoriAijin wrote:
For Elemental Equilibrium it stats “Enemies you hit with elemental damage temporarily get +25% resistance to those elements and -50% resistance to other Elements.”
You hit an enemy for damage containing all three elements (fire, cold, lightning). Per the wording of elemental equilibrium, the enemy gets +25% resistance to those elements (the ones you hit with - i.e. all three) and -50% resistance to other elements (there are no other elements in this case).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info