Life leech thru zombies using Chaos Innoculation

I agree with all other post.

I had a lot of fun with my baron build, too.

I just throw in a generic hybrid mom build just for you as an idea as you already went an other direction. (pathofbuilding code)

I like "mon'tregul's grasp" and "Victariou`s Charity" + "Necromentis Aegis" - key Stone. It realy improves clearspeed, when playing Zombie+SRS

Spoiler
eNqtWdl3ojwUf575Kzi-u7CIMMfOHLdWW22p2G1eeiJGzRgIJcFq__rvAtrSRRrP-XygIf7umpu72OafjU-VNY44YcFJSa3USgoOPDYjweKkdDM5LVulP79_Nh0kllfzdkxo8s3vnz-a6VqheI0p0JUUgaIFFrd7TvojcJqiYEbEJYt8BKBLFuD93vu3EY48QjHn-22PIs4vkY9PSndEeMuSgriHg1nnbT8D-ogELvNWWJxFLA5TTdYEP4_YDDCDkXM1nuyldKIY79UAC340HYq2OHIFEgqHx0mpBY5AC9xFPjyBEaIxcDEqZqn6NYEbYjx7BaoV3bT-B6gT4d58jj1B1rgTgeJLFHhv-tQO0R2LHcVUkJASHOX0qh-i6H9ibmuHsBMmEO067ivUrGi2ZhXDmfhebYiGpcMIZ4E89xEKUIdxCe6uyHlCMw7BxvgpjzzIros3ryC9iFseeJDbIHizQK9pBezyyIPshmSeC3G1XhC33q8EPAi8N-fUzSK-N0GEOY7WuYAvkPCewoFcgHMGqLVCE8Z4gYM3sFoxtSL4EGNveQZJY4yExC1JQucVVbcbhU5KwHknHb4eCfILHxUIeE9xhI8Swvc-0tSKUYQ-0kW9AEeLrbskmObSW6M4nvJE7-LKNGTkvDdISrVjrVqjpI69ZZhasT0ZPG_K4RPBFGMgmOEP6VTX_0cSJ2L_kgpCj6RrRT6LJXJbanYGzlutHSRwlltOPEjzaXEd41kM2jGJUxyxNfYh2tMCCnU9V6tqB6OsTaEpkK2FwJnSoyhaQiBv1WWzBT5KyFEUpyQCP3GSq1zl-kGLOyy5F7LoIVksRQCt3BEClojxj3BDQvsr6Ko6KJToSV5NkCb5YIe8qDdjvqZpVtMGN1l1EPV4ymYQhLFQgrT_5CtC6WMQ-9Okfcr-Ju1n9RPSJ9x7nMbzedKUlkCBKG2ue6envc5kcNvbkbg4vRCKxyhFIcezk9IcUQ4UBJZuIs6FPOAJKTx0a7s2Vgad9F5SWqRNrAwy6S9lFd1dCGk3TLYhTs6SS5G0qazOWWMpBR0sAiIkfYs9tJVCvtYoKfQIwiobE-T8ADkrItNYYDl42h9K6ZH0SDLAd52ClMZZLZLivavXMthdDpM6u_QKTdAKy59JF89hgt55uVndZ49mGrpcmeE5grnrDPvXMaJEbE9KAaGl3P4wm6nTXc6iZIu3tzDvnJQEjLAZ30mEsYLSETEpxUnmyfSDl2Txo3kzHqaLH0shQv6rWn1-fq6EMMezOd5AX1DxmF8NYZ4GFuU0m5UFMK224NNujeDx4vnm2f3wWr_8t4nK7qx8sb4Kn65rfzcXausBxU_mtMXvh_Voseo6547X9sd_9bD1L1punuq3G3rpihfzkdpOIz531mQw7FttyxqOQ37ql7sd1FuX8WJ6jspB77Y1sEcTbT64Ci5q1LlwwmG0XunarXiKev4GOQMeDK9HW3F1OgpqD6plEfuS2GvG1PjmrB-dk672fN1fX4RwVo_RZDgy7wbLVpl1_3a2Tw_d-42H1EXf0Nh4iJb2SJz50bCtX8b0Vl1HrvFAuvdb96mPou702n2Zjumq_jjAtXa55zrGBbJ5_eZp0BrfzHXVcEb9kTGbPNZvrNVdK7xax6utd5I6vbr3ejP7VYJnR7B7UwKoAAOIk4YNDaUCGcRP3nZV6jNM1xqmLoHTLAMabgmcqdqmjFzThHlVAqfbli0jV7UtGX6GaVmalB0NTcbeuqFqDQmcqekyx1Gvq7YMzrAapiUjVrWk3AxWSIWBWWvoMm7RDcPSpY7X1FUZnGpK8dMMW5Vyi6F-EVXNau5KwUuW6JrVJBMmi0sGpS35Ltncv6R58pbgZ4VjFHlLV0CT9sL8KYEErbww5j8k16dRUQ2tYZi2qtfh5PiSPfcxEiMUvqb3BLvLzHqGSFqQLoEKHKX5fpedU-A9tMaaAYP22ydL2wMwiu_ydrJ2sUh_s4w5hsrCgtkdRiEL0u1McNZOZtACWFp-shoADqVs33yeURif-BfezGEyZopajDqliK_kQHoxqOXHFAsZRpqU4t-g2owJSQ8o7nMyCXyvmPGNSEyl7Kt_p_lsq-wn8iLgGCaK745m7ywJG_uY-t8dUCrys-eb1V2spnczDfd0hmLBnCwA0ax-_FfCf-BWjKs=
Last edited by Bämm on Nov 15, 2017, 8:03:03 AM
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
Other than specific uniques, there is no life leech from minions to the player.

ES characters are still perfectly viable, and most of the same things work as they used to. You will, however, have a reduced level of ES: down from 18k to around 11k for a "nothing but ES" build.

This change has led many people to conclude, incorrectly, that ES is "dead", when it is simply providing a more reasonable level of defense. The only "dead" thing is the ability to use ES to build a character that can simply stand still in all the mechanics and shrug them off.

These numbers have a very massive condition on them.

most people who get to them are doing very specific things

1 they are playing a class that out right grants es out of thin air such as occultist , trickster and 2 of the 3 Templar classes

2 they have these numbers because they have es gear in nearly every slot and dont have many unique items.

If you wana play a build that happens to not fall into one of those ascendancies or has 1 too many unique items (especially one for the chest, shield or helm slots) then ... es is not really all that viable.

most es build i have come up with under such circumstances .. usually fall around the 7.5k es range.

which is not good enough. not without a source of easy panic healing and not without the old leech mechanics.

viable is a very broad label and it encompass god tier great good ok and not good...

nerfing es was not the solution. nerfing the stacking of it and its interactions with leech was the solution.

what we ended up with is a situation where the only good answer is the very thing that caused the problem.. and that is fucked up.

we still have a massive gab between those that can stack and those that cant stack.. and that had a very notable impact on build diversity in es builds .

that being said you could leech es from zombies if for some reason you go baron ci and ghost reaver but i believe that is the only interaction in existence to pull it off

but i have no idea why you would do that.

the only really good way to get viable numbers of energy shield with baron is to abuse spirit offering, geopheries sanctuary and shapers touch while stacking str. but those builds are significantly better as a hybrid
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Nov 15, 2017, 10:26:08 AM
"
Hollow_Tears wrote:
Thank you guys.

Yes, i am a beginner.

The Baron is strength based. I mostly spent on intelligence. So i am still trying to find out how to perfect my build/ideas.

Thank you for sharing your ideas.

Efficient Training jewels are your friend. They let you convert Intelligence on the tree into Strength and are often critical for Baron builds. The Witch has two good spots for an Efficient Training jewel - their personal jewel socket, next to their Power Charge, gets you easy access to between 50 and 70 converted Intelligence via road nodes and Deep Thoughts. The Scion midway jewel socket, between Elemental Equilibrium and Mind Over Matter, also has enough Intelligence rode nodes you tend to take anyways to be worth a significant chunk of converted Strength.
"
1453R wrote:
"
Hollow_Tears wrote:
Thank you guys.

Yes, i am a beginner.

The Baron is strength based. I mostly spent on intelligence. So i am still trying to find out how to perfect my build/ideas.

Thank you for sharing your ideas.

Efficient Training jewels are your friend. They let you convert Intelligence on the tree into Strength and are often critical for Baron builds. The Witch has two good spots for an Efficient Training jewel - their personal jewel socket, next to their Power Charge, gets you easy access to between 50 and 70 converted Intelligence via road nodes and Deep Thoughts. The Scion midway jewel socket, between Elemental Equilibrium and Mind Over Matter, also has enough Intelligence rode nodes you tend to take anyways to be worth a significant chunk of converted Strength.

Gotta add on Brawn too. So much so that if somebody tells me that they are playing a baron zombies build and are not using at least one in end game, I know they are lying. Kinda tempted to go check out how much wreckage my baron build can do with some revamping to use Wicker Men and Tukohama spectres now too....
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Hello everyone,
thank you for all the suggestions. I appreciate them.
1. I dont wanna use The Baron. No specific reason, i am just looking (was looking) for another way.
2. I knew about the gems you mentioned.
3. I would like to solve it mostly with intelligence.

and finally

4. My english is not perfect so :) i understand the 80% of the posts :)

All right. In that case the answer is unfortunately easy: there is currently no other method for minions to leech back to the player. The Baron is it.
:) :) Thank you! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info