Character freezes, then the game catches up and runs really fast.

I've also had this issue on my xbox one across multiple wireless/wired networks in different locations in North and South Carolina (Washington Server) two of these connections have been gigabit while the others were a range of speeds from 25-150 down. I have experienced rubber banding as described above in every location without fail. If my memory serves it was less frequent but still very noticeable and annoying when wired. Should i be looking into settings on my xbox to resolve this? I usually try and make sure I have open NAT and a strong connection wherever i'm playing if i can manage it.
If you're experiencing server connection issues I would recommend trying a wired connection if you aren't already on one. If you still experience connection issues and are using a wired connection I would look into running a winMTR to see if you are experiencing packet loss.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
If you're experiencing server connection issues I would recommend trying a wired connection if you aren't already on one. If you still experience connection issues and are using a wired connection I would look into running a winMTR to see if you are experiencing packet loss.

This does seem to help. I've been complaining for a long time and finally got a wired connection (which was a pain in the ass). Played a few maps with some pretty heavy packs and didn't experience a single desync. Ill keep the pressure on. But take this advice.
I alway run a wired connection and this still happened to me sometimes.

Never happened on ANY other game i have ever played on my xbox.

Could it have something to do with the fact the game run on predictive?

This issue seem to pop up quite often along with report of flicker desync whirling blade desync and leap desync.
IGN : DCDTDito
"
DCDTDito wrote:
I alway run a wired connection and this still happened to me sometimes.

Never happened on ANY other game i have ever played on my xbox.

Could it have something to do with the fact the game run on predictive?

This issue seem to pop up quite often along with report of flicker desync whirling blade desync and leap desync.

Try running that winMTR. I was able to blow through a full lab with 0 issues when before I couldn't get through 5 steps without desync. The winMTR might show something. At the very least post it up here and see if Jeff or Alex and see anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info