Map requires "double tap" after resize

Any time the "+" or "-" keys are pressed on the keypad to resize the map, the next time you press the "Overlay Map" key, the first time it is pressed, it does nothing. It becomes necessary to "double-tap" the "Overlay Map" key immediately following a map resize to toggle the map. (This appears to be the case regardless of key binding.)
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2017, 7:59:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I experienced the same. It feels similar to the functionality that when you sidescroll the overlay map, you have to double tap to center before it closes.

I just checked the setting: Options -> UI -> "Auto-Center Map". When i turn this toggle off, i cannot repro. When i turn it back on, it can be reproduced.

It seems that zooming in/out makes the UI think that the map is not centered? (or maybe trips a flag that the map overlay is not in a clear state?)

+1 Bug
"
Ladderjack wrote:
Any time the "+" or "-" keys are pressed on the keypad to resize the map, the next time you press the "Overlay Map" key, the first time it is pressed, it does nothing. It becomes necessary to "double-tap" the "Overlay Map" key immediately following a map resize to toggle the map. (This appears to be the case regardless of key binding.)

Thank you for the report, I've passed this on to see if we can adjust this behaviour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info