Enlighten has a weird garbled code inside its description

Instead of saying "cannot support skills that don't come from gems" it says "cannot support skill that don't come from gems"
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2017, 12:33:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You should have done a search first before posting and posted in one of the many other threads about this rather than making yet another new post, as the stickies as you to do.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
You're not wrong, Aragorn, but I'd rather see too many bug reports than too few. Most people wouldn't even bother. Try not to bite posters for trying to be helpful. :)
Wash your hands, Exile!
I know Gibbous, and I only bit gently like a puppy :P I have seen sooooo many of them and another 20-30 in the spelling mistakes sticky, that I did just want to point out that one really should look for similar threads first. :)
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
I only bit gently like a puppy :P

:P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info