So next patch We getting filters for the trade board???

Thanks
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2017, 10:40:47 AM
Item filters are the only reason I'd come back to this version.
They think that if players get items too quickly, they leave the game.

Maybe if nothing is found on trade board, the player fights for drops/gear and crafts? Wrong, most just leave the game with the wrong taste and low chance to try it again.. Their design philosophy it's from 1999 and not a company that wants to grow and lead the market, just my two cents.
The only reason poe on pc exploded its because of poe.trade, everyone knows this, beside GGG. And here we have a controller and the trade board design is made to frustrate you, it's a shame.
I whish GGG would at least speak about the trading problem.
GGG its sux that u dont speak about it tell us yes or no -.-
It's a shame the game is probably balanced around trading, but trading for some items is a nightmare. So many builds I want to try out, but I'm starting to understand now, if it relies on much else but unique items, I can't really use it. :(

Just stop play and don't come back till they don't do any good changes on trade board.

Until they don't see on charts that players stop play they will do nothing about it.
Its all good POD servers are up .....

POE will just go back to post 3.0 few to little active's. RMT and indexing are what keeps the lights on if they change trade the cash flow will die and so will the game. Still, have hopes for the Xbox version.
Good experience = people will get hyped for next season.
Bad experience = people forgot the game when the new season arrives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info