Need help with Map farming

Hello. My english is really bad but I hope you can understand and help me.

It´s my second league now and I learned much again but 2 things I don´t fcking know.

1.How people only dropp 1-2 Maps all the time? (most times shaped)
I want to farm Shaped Spider Forest but I don´t want to pay 200c for 100 maps. How Can I dropp often Shaped Spider Forest? Can somoene explain me?

And what the hell is Map blocking? How does it work with the sextants?

Can somoene give me a detailed explanation?

Thank you for your help..
Last edited by T_T_B on Oct 20, 2017, 2:05:28 PM
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2017, 6:03:00 AM
I try to keep it simple.

When a map drops, its tier is determined first. Say, you farm a t11 map (like shaped Spider Forest), normal mobs can drop up to t11, magic and rare mobs can drop up to t12 and only the boss can drop up to t13.

After tier is determined, the game checks valid drops for you. If a t11 is supposed to drop and your t11 pool only has shaped Spider Forest, you get that. If you have other t11s, you might as well get them.

A map can drop only in itself, in a map adjacent to it on the Atlas and anywhere once you have killed its boss (=/= bonus).

About sextants: They can give many different bonuses and you want to maximize your odds of getting a good one. You put bad bonuses on maps that don't affect your target map, but that are close to the ones that do so those can't roll this specific bonus.

For more details, check youtube ;)
That means when I have only 1 T11 map and no t12 or t13 map. It will defenitly drop a Shaped Spider Forest?

And I found a good Video on youtube about the map blocking. Thank you :)
"
That means when I have only 1 T11 map and no t12 or t13 map. It will defenitly drop a Shaped Spider Forest?

And I found a good Video on youtube about the map blocking. Thank you :)

If you are in shaped Spider Forest, it will drop shaped Spider Forest when the map drop is supposed to be t11, t12 or t13, yes. It could still be lower tier.

You're welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info