Ich bin RAUS ! LOL

Last bumped on Nov 10, 2017, 1:46:44 AM
Congratulations?
Real life or other games?
tschüss
"
nihilator_ray wrote:
Ich bin RAUS ! LOL

Ok... as the fake general in an old MASH episode said "so what do you want... a medal?". Just like the other current post (I'm so done with this game, dude) what's the point. At least the other poster showed another of the many PoE game crashes and that was the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back" so he's quitting too.

But even GGG front man Chris is on record as stating that 50% of new players were quitting by the Normal Brutus boss battle (pre 3.0.0). If the stats show that >=50% of all new players quit only after a few zones played then GGG really has a serious problem with PoE and lack of QoP. But this is old news to veteran players so it's another YAAWWWNNNN!!!! moment for me.

Not sure what the "Congratulations" other post means. Could be "congratulations, you're getting out before PoE performance and bug flaws drive you crazy and insane" or "congratulations, 1 less QQer to annoy me", or maybe "congratulations, you're the officially recognized 1 millionth quitter".

Goodbye... Auf Wiedersehen.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Kann ich deine Sachen haben?
"
nihilator_ray wrote:
Ich bin RAUS ! LOL

ok, bis dezember dann ...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Winke winke^^
Nun liebe kinder gebt fein acht.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
hau rein
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info