3.0 Means Say Good bye POE ?

You make the game more difficult day after day. I'm aware poe is not a cheerleading anime mmos bla bla,

but why do you want to inflict Torture to players (especially people who non-native speakers).
I took break a few month and after come back I CAN NOT PLAY THE GAME :)
And i hesitate to open a new char!

1 Where is Eternal trials (on random maps?! i never met!)
2 Who is Shaper and how can i get them?
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2017, 12:36:02 PM
"
ancientmind wrote:
1 Where is Eternal trials (on random maps?! i never met!)

The Trials for the first three Labyrinths are in set locations.

The Trials for the final Labyrinth have a chance to spawn in random maps. You have a 10% chance of a map containing one of the trials. You can invite other people to your group to complete the Lab you found, and you can join other peoples' groups to do their Trials.

"
ancientmind wrote:
2 Who is Shaper and how can i get them?

The Shaper is located in his own map at the center of the Atlas.

You make your way through increasingly high tier maps, then do the four Guardians, and they can drop pieces of the Shaper's Map. You combine the four pieces to face the Shaper.

Zana directs you toward facing him. You can skip the quest and just buy the map fragments, or join another player who's going to fight the Shaper, if you would like. The quest is optional.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I've played in every league so far and have never tried shaper. I think there are many people who never do that. Make it a long term goal that you may never reach.

There are also prophecies that can spawn trials in maps, but you still have to have a little luck or find a lot of trials to get all 6 on your own.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
If everything was super easy and it only took a couple days to get through everything in the game, the game would be boring and possibly even dead. Having stuff that takes a long time to get to is a good thing for the longevity of the game imo. Example: get lvl 100, kill shaper, kill uber atziri, get all masters to lvl 8, complete all challenges/achievements. Personally hoping for even more stuff like that since I've already been through it all many times.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Both the Eternal Labyrinth and the Shaper existed before 3.0, including a few months ago which is when you say you last played, so I'm not sure what the grievance is with 3.0 specifically.
yes please, goodbye, go away
"
mark1030 wrote:
I've played in every league so far and have never tried shaper. I think there are many people who never do that. Make it a long term goal that you may never reach.

Wait but... why? Basically every character can do shaper. You need a tiny bit of practice to get used to his patterns, but the same was true for uber atziri.
"
TravisL wrote:
yes please, goodbye, go away

And people wonder why this game is dead???
"
codetaku wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

Wait but... why? Basically every character can do shaper. You need a tiny bit of practice to get used to his patterns, but the same was true for uber atziri.

Because practicing is expensive. Not everyone's idling on hundreds of Exalts.

Going through all the Shaper stuff takes forever. I still have never come across a Guardian.
"
ShadyC wrote:
"
codetaku wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

Because practicing is expensive. Not everyone's idling on hundreds of Exalts.

Going through all the Shaper stuff takes forever. I still have never come across a Guardian.

My /played was like 50 hours when I first hit shaper this league (which was before uber atziri). I had decent gear because I actually engage in trading, but I had, like, 2 spare exalts.

T15 maps can be fully self-maintained at this point. Running T16 maps is thus not "expensive".

And I'm not even sure what you think I meant by "practicing". If you're not HC, you can kill shaper on your first try, you just might use 5 portals the first time around. I have never once lost all 6 portals to shaper. Obviously it's a different story if you're HC.
Last edited by codetaku on Oct 20, 2017, 9:49:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info