Divine Vessel Shock and Horror Pantheon

Currently the map device eats divine vessels for Oba's cursed trove instead of it giving back a charged vessel after completion.

So might want to get this problem fixed as the game is devouring yet again another thing due to a bug. Where are the bugs that give extra back instead to make up for this?
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2017, 7:01:58 PM
Shock and Horror is not in that map.

The Atlas claiming otherwise, and the Map Device allowing you to give it a Divine Vessel, is the bug here. You shouldn't get credit for killing Shock and Horror if you haven't killed that boss.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Further findings for this after logging off after that run and returning again this morning I have now found there actually is a captured soul of shock and horror in the map device that wasn't there before. Seems like maybe after the remaining portals close on their own the game then grants the soul to the vessel rather than immediately after completing the map.

So it seems like it was intended that a soul be captured in that place as it is just a unique version of torture chamber and the map states it. The problem is that the soul isn't given to you on completion
If you got a soul from a map that has no boss, it is a bug. That should not have happened.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Hello,

Thanks for your report. We have a fix for this internally which will be included in a future patch.
Still bugged and had a couple of patches since GGG Jeff post.
Just saying.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Still bugged and had a couple of patches since GGG Jeff post.
Just saying.

We haven't released a new content patch since my last post which references this being fixed in a future patch. Perhaps you're mistaken with the PC patches that were released. That being said, this will be fixed in 3.1.0.
Ahh ok, sorta thought any game content download to an upgraded version could be termed a patch - my bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info