Yo fuck this inventory.

I'm playing GD right now too and yes, auto-sort is a huge QoL, but yeah fuck my inventory in PoE too because I'm sure it is worst then I_NO.
We all know that QoL isn't GGG's strong suit.

A bigger character stash and some much needed QoL improvements wouldn't hurt anyone. It wouldn't hurt GGG either, nor their income. I would at least want to see some designated currency slots in the inventory.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
it hurts their view of what the game should be - they've spoken about the inventory before and why it is how it is.

i don't mind it now, but ya i'd love it to be better. except if we weren't required to visit town as often to drop off our inventory then people would bitch and complain even more about the "speed" of the game, and how the game became so "easy".
nothing wrong with the inventory tbh xd would be nice to get like a 2nd one as a quest reward or something xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Well, another real life LOL from an I-No post. On a roll!!!!

The one thing Grim Dawn has in common with PoE is an inventory full of yellows you just vendor for cash. Just like in TQ, I pick up and sell everything because I have inventory space for years, but beyond a pretty early point in the game I don't look at most of it outside greens and blues.
oNo = Bex
i liked torchlights approach.

When your inventory got full, you gave a bunch of crap to your pet and sent HIM back to town to offload it while you carried on.
"
FrancescoV wrote:
Having started playing ARPG in 1997 with the original Diablo (and CRPGs way before that) I'm probably too old school to see POE inventory flaws.

I like to identify items by myself and to play tetris to get the max out of my inventory... I bet I'm in a ever decresing minority though.

I am in this minority!
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
who cares about inventory. ctrl+click no fuck given
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
No wallet-kun , go back into my pocket.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info