Thank you for the mute AlGGG

So I was buying ex in trade chat. Some guy (I think his name was[Removed by Support]) pms me and parties me.

Joins my hideout and trades me. Instead of an ex he puts in a random ring. I tell him imma report him and he leaves instance and party. Then I swear at him as any normal person would do when someone tries to scam them.

Next thing I know I'm muted for 4 hours by sweet old AlGGG defender of scamers in the harsh world of Wraeclast.

How many people must that guy scam in order for you to do something? How many people will you mute just to pretend you are actually doing your job?

Tl;dr It's ok if someone tries to scam you. It's not ok to swear at them because you'll hurt their feelings and ggg employees will have to step in and cuddle them.

P.S. don't post that lame line with "contact support". We all know you do jack shit when it comes to scammers.
Last edited by Al_GGG on Oct 19, 2017, 12:35:56 PM
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2017, 12:35:48 PM
Your post has not been edited by support... so now you're "impersonating support".
Thank you for posting your concerns, we appreciate your feedback.

I have passed your message on to management, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info