What's the deal with Magic Find?

Did it suddenly explode in popularity or something? Items that were worth nothing are suddenly exploding in value. Where I usually would spend, at best two or three exalt on my build for MF, now I'm having to spend an exalt or two on each item now. Did something happen that makes them more valuable, did the drop rates change, or did some build from some streamer come out involving them? I've had an MF build every league just for the hell of it, not for any particular money raising reason other than initial startup, and now I can't even finish it and it's the tail end of the league.
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2017, 8:07:02 AM
probably some youtuber ran a MF build and, you know, sheep.
Builds that relied on killing packs to get speed boost (rampage, flesh offering, vaal skills, onslaught, frenzy charges) all got slower due to smaller / more sparse packs, thus it's more viable to run MF. Bisco enables you to do as much MF goodness as probably using gloves boots and 2 ventors combined before, so it has shown people that MF is in fact valuable (or at least IIQ) part. I blame me not playing Harbinger league partly on bisco costing 300chaos or more. I don't even want to start farming without this item anymore.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
If you paid for them... that's what they're worth.

Consider that currency might be dropping in value rather than items becoming worth more.
its pretty much bisco's being a no brainier

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info