Server selection

As being stuck on a russian server for a quite a long time, I think it should be mandatory option to have possibility to choose where to play.

Issue: High latency, lag spikes and random dropouts. Unreliable gaming. (No chance to go HC mode).
Solution: Fix knots between national domains or give possibility to choose.

Yes, I've supported your product with real currency already.
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2017, 4:08:59 AM
"
Uhh, pretty sure this game is free. They did not and probably never will tell you, that you need to pay money to PLAY this game. Under no circumstance does paying money on a free to play game entitle you to anything at all. In the least bit. 90% of consumers have this mentality but never think about anything. Its like you sold a gun to your friend the proper and legal way. Then your friend goes and shoots and kills someone. Does that fall on you, the person who sold the gun? Or him the person who did the action of committing murder? Pretty sure its him that will face the consequences. Your way of thinking would make you the person of the crime. Does that make sense? Hopefully. You are solely responsible for your own individual actions. Whether you chose to spend money or not is on you. They did not put any pressure or blackmail you to make you spend your hard earned or not cash on their game. You are also fully aware that this game was recently ported to the xbox. By common sense you should also know that there will be issues with a game in the early stages.

However with that being said hopefully this will satisfy your ungrateful need.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

The ability to select the gateway you connect to is being worked on. As soon as it's ready and gone through testing I will have it added ASAP.

"
Twizted37 wrote:
"
Uhh, pretty sure this game is free. They did not and probably never will tell you, that you need to pay money to PLAY this game. Under no circumstance does paying money on a free to play game entitle you to anything at all. In the least bit. 90% of consumers have this mentality but never think about anything. Its like you sold a gun to your friend the proper and legal way. Then your friend goes and shoots and kills someone. Does that fall on you, the person who sold the gun? Or him the person who did the action of committing murder? Pretty sure its him that will face the consequences. Your way of thinking would make you the person of the crime. Does that make sense? Hopefully. You are solely responsible for your own individual actions. Whether you chose to spend money or not is on you. They did not put any pressure or blackmail you to make you spend your hard earned or not cash on their game. You are also fully aware that this game was recently ported to the xbox. By common sense you should also know that there will be issues with a game in the early stages.

However with that being said hopefully this will satisfy your ungrateful need.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

The ability to select the gateway you connect to is being worked on. As soon as it's ready and gone through testing I will have it added ASAP.

The difference between having spent money and asking for lower latency and selling a gun where the buyer shoot someone to death is so great that it make no sense at all.

All i was thinking reading your mail was, why is this guy so angry?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info