Xbox could it get worse?

Shaper map is a joke. Dcd twice before I could kill the 3 intro bosses. Shaper room didn't even load any of the skill animations. What a complete pile. If this is the end game at least make it playable. If the galaxy layout is too difficult for your programmers maybe try something a bit simpler. Gfx not loading is a complete joke.
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2017, 7:00:30 PM
We have further improvements to the Shaper's Realm that are included in the next patch.
Ok that would be nice. I'm posting from my pc tag idk if that makes a difference. I'm just really frustrated. I got dashboarded twice during the same attempt. His animations fail to load. So I use the grace period. Now it seems like it's bugging the fight even worse. I'm sorry about the negativity I really wanted the credit. After running all my guardian maps to complete 4 attempts it's the same issues. I basically wasted all my currency buying harbinger orbs to uptier my t15s to guardian maps only to encounter failures to load graphics, Constant dashboarding. When I allow the game to load via grace period the orbs that drop on the ground don't seem.to pause. They spawn and wait. I'm anxiously awaiting the update. Imo, it's unplayable atm. No need to reply.
If you've re-entered the zone, try waiting 15-30s before re-entering his arena. The patch improves on this, but in the meantime it's something that should improve his texture/skills being loaded when you re-enter his arena.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info