Chris ?

So i'm really worry and curious about what happening to Chris.

Haven't seen a single post from him from a while. Dear GGG is he ok ?
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2017, 11:10:26 AM
hes busy crashing the servers roght now.
I'm sure our resident forum narcissist will be along any minute now to say it was only yesterday they were chatting on the phone.
He is probably on Reddit. I don't use reddit much (like once in a blue moon), and still have read more Chris posts on Reddit than here.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
In case you do not know,

the official forum for Chris is Reddit and not here. ;)

His most recent post is 5 hours ago.
"
Eliseush wrote:
So i'm really worry and curious about what happening to Chris.

Haven't seen a single post from him from a while. Dear GGG is he ok ?

:D
must be busy with the "elite players team" ,trying to find a way to nerf , sorry "balance" , the game deeper....he saw a video of a life based build who can do the shaper deathless and it is , of course , unacceptable !!!!! but,don't worry , we should get a buff of 3% on glacial hammer to compensate.

ps: if u see the fun in the game,say him a lot of us are lookin' 4 him since 3.0.

GAME IS SO BORING SINCE AUGUST !!!!!!!!!
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
must be busy with the "elite players team" ,trying to find a way to nerf , sorry "balance" , the game deeper....he saw a video of a life based build who can do the shaper deathless and it is , of course , unacceptable !!!!! but,don't worry , we should get a buff of 3% on glacial hammer to compensate.

ps: if u see the fun in the game,say him a lot of us are lookin' 4 him since 3.0.

I've always seen 3.0 as a lore expansion

And expecting 3.1 to be a content fix/balance/rework patch

You can take a bucket of shit, add even the purest of water to it and stir

It will still be a bucket of shit... not pur water

So GGG needs to get rid of the shit in the game before adding stuff on top of it

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

I've always seen 3.0 as a lore expansion

And expecting 3.1 to be a content fix/balance/rework patch

You can take a bucket of shit, add even the purest of water to it and stir

It will still be a bucket of shit... not pur water

So GGG needs to get rid of the shit in the game before adding stuff on top of it

u're right
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
gggtracker.com - shows all posts by GGG staff both on the forum and on reddit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info