WTB or Mirror GG Ess of Horror Hubris

I'm looking for a Hubris Circlet with the essence of horror enchant socketed Gems Deal 30% more elemental damage and legacy flat ES (~60-72 max), % es (around 120%), and either T1/T2 hybrid es OR T1 or T2 LIFE. Additionally, having the other two suffixes be high tiers or one high tier and an open craftable suffix.

Example of one that I own:

Basically am looking for something like this, with 400es+ or 350es+ with T1 or T2 life AND two high tier suffixes.

Best one I've seen on STD market is this: (Can't mirror this one until owner changes enchant)

Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
+55 to Intelligence
180% increased Energy Shield
+70 to maximum Energy Shield
+34% to Cold Resistance
14% increased Stun and Block Recovery

Paying up to 350ex depending on rolls, potentially up to around 400ex if stats look like the one above - obv we can negotiate if its a serious deal. If mirrored must be as described with 40% RF enchant (and BBBR if it is already a mirrored copy).

Thanks

Got what I needed - TY!
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Dec 5, 2017, 2:54:07 AM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2017, 5:00:53 AM
b
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
b
b
b

Happy customer! :D
not essence but.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info