snitches

I'd rather be known as a tattletale, tyvm.
Yeah, we used tattletale.
Censored.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh man. You people.
what do you mean

"you people"
What do you mean, "you people?"
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Then again, I was like 8 and *knew* that drugs were baaaaaaaad (a talking giraffe in a traveling bus told me so
You Aussies got Harold the Giraffe as well? I always thought that was just a Kiwi thing.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I goan git you snitches. Fuckin' kill you. And yo' family.

You have some serious issues, man. Get some help.

Says the guy scared of 'snitches' on a game forum.

LOL. Sorry, you're just too funny. :)

Says the guy who keeps making baseless assumptions just so that he has something to say.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
as did the entire cast of Bugs Bunny

You don't mean that cartoon by any chance? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartoon_All-Stars_to_the_Rescue
I was seven back then, did not even know what drugs where but felt really disturbed by that cross-over-thing going on there. And they had all the wrong dubbing voices, too (in german).

Oh, and in The Wire they snitch all the time. That is so not outdated.

What is this thread about again?
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That was a funny era.

Feels like I grew up in a parallel universe as a small town kid in the former GDR. Well actually sort of I did. Until a year ago before that TV show aired (on numerous channels in germany too) I lived in a country where there even were no drugs. Sure, people drank themselves unconscious on a daily basis but nothing illegal was to be found. Luckily we got satellite TV shortly after and I could widen my worldview by dozens of channels. Although I could not appreciate how good MTV was the time when I was eight - TV was what I felt was important changes when the iron curtain fell :)

Mope. He he.
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.
I hate if any1 grass on others, in high school we did give those bastards good lessons how to behave!! LOL that was times smoking on toilet, got caught cos some stupid grassing bastard lol, poor guys they was for sure;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Nobody likes dishonorable little rats.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Being a familly man I won t hesitate to "snitch" if some little morrons decide to deal under my building or around. I don t give a fuck about their little business, I don t want my area to become a drug infested rat nest.

When you see all those rotten areas in cities, it is because none had the balls to call cops when it needed to be done. So dealers can deal in peace and people with honest job live is shit.

There is nothing wrong with snitches if it is to keep your surroundings clear of little morrons.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 20, 2017, 3:39:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info