sigh... Witch Skill Trees are so hard to do now...

With the forced Life builds nowadays, especially as a close-ranged caster... Being Witch is just... why am I still this class???

>Witch start zone.
>Need Vaal Pact way down & right.
>Need Life clusters way down & left.
>Node forces me to the top middle first.

I sit there on PoE Planner for hours and feel like I get nowhere. Everything seems stretched so THIN...

This game always finds new angles to make me not wanna play it.

inb4 "Go play Hello Kitty" self-destructive community.
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2017, 12:57:05 AM
"
ShadyC wrote:

>Witch start zone.

Isn't it pretty common to venture into at least 2 other starting zones (in this case, templar and shadow)? There you have your VP and life.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
The solution is to have mirror/shortcut/duplicated (used once) popular nodes & spread them more equally among starting classes.
"
ShadyC wrote:
With the forced Life builds nowadays, especially as a close-ranged caster... Being Witch is just... why am I still this class???

>Witch start zone.

I sit there on PoE Planner for hours and feel like I get nowhere. Everything seems stretched so THIN...

This game always finds new angles to make me not wanna play it.

inb4 "Go play Hello Kitty" self-destructive community.

hours? really? if u planned more builds before u know exactly where u need to go would take like 15/30 min max to make a build depending on what kind of build it is of course xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Maybe try something other than Vaal Pact?

It'd make your tree a lot easier.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Depends on the build, like if he's trying to go caster witch like elementalist, it's tough to sustain without VP.

Necro has bone offering so they're doing fine, and occultist has the ES regen + ES boost from ascendency.
Just proves that GGG always over-reacts to one imbalance (in this case ES + CI + VP) with nerfs that tilt the imbalance to the opposite side. So we go from witch class being uber good to now it is uber bad. Now the meta this league is Berserker (uber good) but next league GGG will nerf it down to be uber bad. GGG just seems to not be able to do minor balance tweaks here or there, it's "oh witch it too powerful with ES+CI+VP... must nerf it to the ground". In next league it will be "oh Berserker builds are too powerful... must nerf it to the ground". GGG just can't leave well enough alone so ok GGG how about REMOVE VP KEYSTONE and then buff up life nodes. damn VP is totally wrecking balance. Even many Marauder builds such as Berserker go all the way over to grab it. That should be a clear signal to GGG that VP needs to go.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
damn VP is totally wrecking balance

This again...

I will say it again and again... VP isn't breaking the balance, the balance is break because the other Keystones and Ascendancy are nerfed to the fucking ground.

Removing VP is making a dead wish for the game already with all the nerfs we have in the shoulders, what GGG$ needs to do is balance the game and thats means... fucking buff the others Keystones/Ascendancy/Skills to make a better diversity in the game.

You can see this league is a GHOST TOWN and we are entitled to suffer it until 27 November and isn't because VP/Berserk... is the lack of diversity or fun mechanics (Nerfed drop, nerfed density, buffed bosses hp...)
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]
am already used to that. i play shadow 95% of my character and i always end up in the other side of the tree. first 60lvls suck<.<
"Buff everything else" is what got us here. They're trying to deal with 4 years of power-creep. They want their game back to the way they envisioned it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info