Dream/Creative/Theory League/Realm?

Will there ever be a Dream League etc.? Where we can spawn in items and edit their stats and whatever as well as manipulate our player levels and skills. A non-mainstream League like this can encourage players to create their own builds and play around with the skills that they want (without wasting time and sinking currency into a build that would just flop at the end) (a build like Trapnel Shot might not be efficient and viable at farming content and leveling up, players can try out, play and have fun with this build if a Dream League was available).
A feature like importing character trees and items from Standard League can help players explore whether their character is ready for a certain contents. Certain contents can be expensive (Perandus Manor, Shaper's Realm, Breachlords, Uber Atziri and Guardians etc.), so therefore by knowing whether a character is viable for those contents would allow new players to save currency to test out their characters' potential. A League like this would also offer players to practice certain Maps/Bosses without sinking currency into it, so that when the players do sink currency into, it is less likely for a player to rip their investment.

Path of Building is a great tool that shows us how a build would perform on paper, but whether it really performs as the builders intended can be vastly different.

Sometimes the leveling up process is also ridiculous, especially for new players without much currency and gear. Spending time leveling into a build that doesn't work without certain items (even on the budget version) or that they discovered that it is not their play style can be quite painful to start again as it would require time and currency.

I have also saw a video earlier before the release of 3.0 stating that there will be hideout templates into a future patch. A Dream League would help players to create their dream hideout with the obtainable decorations, so that when the player has enough Master's favours and bought all the decorations required for re-creating the hideout in Standard, a player replicate their Dream Hideout with ease.

Standard League should be a League for casual players where they:
- invest their time effort to show off their hard work and a character creation
- trade within an economy created by the players and their effort
- play with friends to enjoy the story and complete the game

I would agree that players should not be rewarded with all the content and story without much effort, so there should be limitations (such as completing Act 10 Kitava or have purchased MTXs etc.) so new players would not have access to this 'Dream' League without working for it.

The Dream League should also provide simulations with currency, Jewelers, Fusings, Chroma ,Vaal, Ancient, Divine and Chance Orbs etc. so that players would understand how rare certain events are likely to happen (e.g Chancing Headhunters in Nemesis, Vaaling for a certain implicit mod or rolling 6 off colours etc.).
The Dream League should also allow us to experience Legacy items, so players would understand whether they should go after the legacy variants.

There are more benefits I would list, but you guys would understand the gist of what I am saying. If you guys read the whole thread, I would like to thank you for your time and attention.

Game on Exiles!
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2017, 6:14:47 PM
My dream league would be to be able to modify each instance/zone/map to your liking. Maybe by the use of stones or something, giving each zone different mods, letting you specialize your farming. This would give us variation in farming and lots of fun - an in addition; density.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I'd like to be able to "rent" top tier gear for a day or a week, after which it would disappear.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info