Tora level 8

Hi
This is as much a question as feedback, I've just got tora to level 8 and found her new item on her master equipment is "suffixes can't be changed" having looked this up as it has no explanation it seems that there is a huge list of names for suffixes and prefixes yet none of my equipment on the xboxone has any of these names, so am I missing something or are they not used on xboxone?
If this is the case and they are not used then how do you use her "suffixes cannot be changed" item if you don't know which stats etc have the named suffixes or prefixes( on maxed Haku if I understood correctly)

On a point regarding the difficulty in the games limited help information.
I have the same issue with this as some other people have mentioned in that it is extremely difficult to figure out many things in the game as the information on the console in game is limited, and before somebody says read the wiki, I'm playing an Xbox console and want to play and use my console not have to go away from it all the time to learn something new in the game, so while it may not be easy some sort of help toggle for example may help like happens when you press left stick down on legendary items that have an item such as " gain onslaught for 2 seconds per endurance charge when hit" this when you hold left stick down shows additional text of onslaught gains 20% increased attack,cast and movement speed, explaining what it does so simple but so helpful as otherwise I had no idea what onslaught is or does and just thought it must hopefully be good.

I assume the whole system of information accessibility was when you made the game and is much easier if playing on a pc and have the wiki or other pages open as an item and click between them but this just isn't feasible on an xboxone and trying to use Microsoft edge on a console and use a controller is a joke too. So additional explanations on things would help tremendously. As you have now ported this game to xboxone I would have thought and hoped the changes needed to facilitate console play like this would be added as additional items to the console version not just a straight port. I know some information has been added.

I am only an xboxone player and like many am new to the game relatively and never played pc so don't know all the stuff the pc players of old knew so all this trying to figure out what's in the game and what it does is a large undertaking and more information easily accessible on the console, explained from a newb perspective would help a lot, unfortunately as you all have known this game inside out for so long what seems clear to you a lot of times is absolutely the opposite to someone like me new to the game.

I don't wish to( and can't as it causes me severe suffering) sit with my phone or other item constantly trying to access information as it severely detracts from actually playing the game too and severely removes the enjoyment of playing, the whole reason for playing in the first place, as I've mentioned previously in posts I'm disabled and struggle badly even trying to put together this post let alone try and find information about things in the game I have no idea about. I'm kind of stumbling through the game as best I can on the limited information within the game, and like I said there is so much it seems and so many intricacies that I can't begin to know, I have memory issues too due to large amounts of medication so anyone randomly deciding to respond to this don't go suggesting I'm supposed to remember everything eh! , not everyone is lucky enough to be able to do all the things some people take for granted.

As always thanks for your help

Kindest regards
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2017, 2:54:28 AM
I agree! Wooh

would like this:

Life 56
Lightning res 13
Evasion 35

Holding down stick =
Life 56 "suffix/affix" 50-60
Lightning res 13 "suffix/affix" 10-20
Evasion 35 "suffix/affix" 30-40

The 50-60 is for divine rolls, its impossible for a noob to know when its worth to divine.

In my mind this would not make the game dumb and boring, it would instead add a smoother xbox experience with less frustration.

I think everyone think that poison/onslaught/maim etc explenation is good, and suffix etc help would be equally good. Only ppl that already made their homework will say otherwise, because they apparently cant imagine themself being a noob today once again.
"
Viljan wrote:
I agree! Wooh

would like this:

Life 56
Lightning res 13
Evasion 35

Holding down stick =
Life 56 "suffix/affix" 50-60
Lightning res 13 "suffix/affix" 10-20
Evasion 35 "suffix/affix" 30-40

The 50-60 is for divine rolls, its impossible for a noob to know when its worth to divine.

In my mind this would not make the game dumb and boring, it would instead add a smoother xbox experience with less frustration.

I think everyone think that poison/onslaught/maim etc explenation is good, and suffix etc help would be equally good. Only ppl that already made their homework will say otherwise, because they apparently cant imagine themself being a noob today once again.

It'd be nice if we had affix breakdowns on pc so we didn't have to play a guessing game half the time, or use a script to play the guessing game for us. With essences in the mix, it just makes it even more confusing as they can often look like a specific tiered mod because they weren't made a separate color like master mods. they. You have no way of knowing this until you've wasted divines on an item.
I agree 100%.

Anything that takes a player out of the 'bubble' is a distraction, i dont want to use my phone or bounce in to Edge for a wiki read.

Another thing I would like to see is when we get a buff or debuff...perhaps an option to see on the left side of the UI a text with the name of the said buff/debuff.

Keep up the good work!
XBOX ONE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info