I did a thing

https://youtu.be/x48iXTvjrbM

Apologies for swapping amulets mid-map and quality. Forgot I didn't have Bisco's equipped. Enjoy.
Last edited by BatMan421 on Oct 12, 2017, 9:58:22 PM
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2017, 7:37:21 PM
u did a thing? so u ran a map big whoop :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
It looked like a map , maybe.
Something green which could resemble grass and a brown hulky pixel salad which looked like a Marauder.
Btw 360p is so 2007 ;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
The point was the filter I was using... also, I apologized for the poor quality.
Yes, you gave Wisdom Scrolls the color and sound of Mirrors. Did it make you feel lucky, punk?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Yes, you gave Wisdom Scrolls the color and sound of Mirrors. Did it make you feel lucky, punk?
if that was it this was the most lame ass post i've seen in a while... that is including those ad posts
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Too bad the only mirror you'll ever get as a drop was in that map and your shenanigans overshadowed it :(
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info