STEAM Payment Options?

Hi Everyone,
Just wondering if there is A way to pay/buy credits using my steam wallet funds? this may sound weird as the game Is available on steam, But not in all countries, I'm in the Philippines and I enjoy this game a lot, and I want to support as well as purchase account features and other items in-game, but since my country is not available on the steam version (sadly) a lot of people I know also like to do the same but not everyone has a credit card, but it's quite easy to buy steam wallet cards here, this idea is coming from some games being able to 3rd party access steam account by linking and pay through it, from my experience in WarFrame, so it is fully possible to access, that being said it there any way to do this or a system coming soon for it?
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2017 7:12:18 AM
"
Hi Everyone,
Just wondering if there is A way to pay/buy credits using my steam wallet funds? this may sound weird as the game Is available on steam, But not in all countries, I'm in the Philippines and I enjoy this game a lot, and I want to support as well as purchase account features and other items in-game, but since my country is not available on the steam version (sadly) a lot of people I know also like to do the same but not everyone has a credit card, but it's quite easy to buy steam wallet cards here, this idea is coming from some games being able to 3rd party access steam account by linking and pay through it, from my experience in WarFrame, so it is fully possible to access, that being said it there any way to do this or a system coming soon for it?
from what i have seen, people recommend contacting support manually through mail and they will use the payment method that works for you and manually add funds to your account.
"
from what i have seen, people recommend contacting support manually through mail and they will use the payment method that works for you and manually add funds to your account.

Oh okay, thank you so much for that, I'll try asking if they have a way to handle this transaction, thank you again for your assistance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info