A 3.1.0 Wishlist

Last edited by g64 on Oct 15, 2017, 7:51:19 PM
Just add mob density back. It is starting to feel like an Ubisoft open world game in some areas/maps.
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
This guy would kill the game in a week xD
"
g64 wrote:
"
CI is alive and kicking.
go reddit. check '1 link shaper kill with CI melee' and report back

So I found Mana guardian, shaper's touch, blade flurry, should I tell you it's not related to CI at all?
BF is not melee. Radiant Faith is an outstanding source of flat ES.

Where at least one no-legacy-items CI WI post 3.0 deathless shaper kill? any non-ED non-guardian 'well rounded' CI build? any build guide w/o "you may die couple times".

I'd like to have a way to make a CI buld that isn't a Xirgil's Crank occultiist and keep character death counter at 0. Any suggestion?

Spoiler
please go elsewhere, don't report back.

and whats wrong with him using keystone as a keystone - not an 'i win button' like in 2.6?

CI makes you play and build DIFFERENTLY than life builds. different cons and pros compared to life builds - like you cannot facetank stuff and have to actually use 2 hands to play the game

i understand you liked your 'blue life' from 2.6 that did everything better than life. right now there are options, not auto-picks. bummer i know.

he was smart and did something nice and effective. meanwhile some still pretend that CI wasnt total BS in 2.6 and miss their 'better' option that wasnt really an option

CI miss the node behind it - because right now it is just not comparable with LL - but thats it. the rest is up to the players if they are willing to play CI as CI, not like blue-life of the past. some do and are successful. some still cannot manage. tough.

Spoiler
oh, youve clicked?

Last edited by g64 on Oct 15, 2017, 7:51:00 PM
i wish that the new league mechanics only drop transmutation shards and nothing else. every other currency must be traded through npc vendors to be upgraded to something more valuable. a chaos orb might therefore be, say, 10^12 transmutation shards. i think that makes sense after what harbinger dropped.
"
sidtherat wrote:

go reddit. check '1 link shaper kill with CI melee' and report back

CI is alive and kicking. all it need is some thought put into it. and maybe that %more node behind it back.

ES nerfs were needed and seem to be pretty successful. it is not 'removed' like some loudmouths say. it ia just no longer braindead auto pick.

Thats stupid - sry but it really is.

I watched the video and all props to that dude, but it doesnt mean CI is fine.

There are ppl that can beat bosses with CI + EB and survive.
Doesnt mean its a viable combo to play the game. It just means, that the guys doing it are really fucking good at playing the game.

Why do you even come up with a comment like this?
Honestly, I'm happy if they buff stuff majorly next patch, but I don't know if I can keep playing this game if they do sweeping nerfs like they did in 3.0 that completely change the dynamic of the game for the worse.

It also boggles me why they fix 'bugs' that actually ruin the QOL of players and hurt build diversity i.e. fixing jorrhast blacksteel not animating ranged weapons killing ranged auto summoner, or killing the desecrate bug to summon minions...
"
ironstove wrote:
Honestly, I'm happy if they buff stuff majorly next patch, but I don't know if I can keep playing this game if they do sweeping nerfs like they did in 3.0 that completely change the dynamic of the game for the worse.

It also boggles me why they fix 'bugs' that actually ruin the QOL of players and hurt build diversity i.e. fixing jorrhast blacksteel not animating ranged weapons killing ranged auto summoner, or killing the desecrate bug to summon minions...

When people say 'buff stuff', I take that to mean "What the game needs is an increase to character power, not linked to an increase in monster power".

My question is: Is the game so difficult that it needs developer time invested in actively making it easier?

There's parts of the game I haven't completed. I've not done 80 Atziri yet; nor have I done a couple of high tier maps (Chimera, Dark Forest, Vaal Temple and also the chaos warband T15 map come to mind). I've done Shaper by virtue of trading for the Chimera fragment.

I don't want that content that I've not yet beaten to be made easier. I'll get there eventually - I'm certainly not on the cutting edge of progression, but I have something to aspire toward.

People asking for the game to be made easier (either by buffing characters or nerfing content) are saying to me "Don't aspire to beat what you can't beat yet. Go run the stuff you already know you can beat easily, because anything else will just be brought down to your level".

I say to hell with character power creep. I want to claw myself up to the level of the hardest content, not have it pulled down to meet me.
Le Toucan Will Return
I don't see a good reason to "smash biscos collar".. you mention you want more chase uniques.. doing this will just turn it into yet another unique piece of trash that isn't worth the sacrifice in order to use.. and what do you REALLY get out of all the rares? It's not like it makes exalts rain..

fuck the current zana system and give us leaguestones back.. also reduce her exp required for level 8.. or extend leagues to six months
generally dangerous

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info