Roll-back - EPIC FAIL ... ?

The entitled sentiment in this thread is the only epic fail here. Yeah yeah. It happens. So what? Grind again. It's not a big deal.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Oct 12, 2017, 7:03:27 PM
"
Frankenberry wrote:
The entitled sentiment in this thread is the only epic fail here. Yeah yeah. It happens. So what? Grind again. It's not a big deal.

So wanting your game to work properly is entitlement now?
And just cause it's not a big deal to you doesn't mean it's not a big deal to others.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:

And just cause it's not a big deal to you doesn't mean it's not a big deal to others.

Maybe... Just maybe... the rollback was necessary for the game to work properly...
Just sayin.

Ofc it sucks.
Happens in other games as well, though.
Last edited by HairyBotter on Oct 13, 2017, 8:08:48 AM
"
HairyBotter wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:

Maybe... Just maybe... the rollback was necessary for the game to work properly...
Just sayin.

Get off the forum, man, and take your logic and common sense with you. There is no place for that here on Entitlement Square in Rant City. Though, make sure you swing by Privilege Avenue on your way out for your Censorship Card.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Oct 13, 2017, 8:50:56 AM
"
HairyBotter wrote:

Just sayin.

Ofc it sucks.
Happens in other games as well, though.

And maybe.. just maybe... you should read what it is that i was commenting on...
Just sayin.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
I got stuck in traffic behind an accident on the way home from work the other day. Lost about an hour of my life.

I think of the wondrous things I could have accomplished in that hour, if only I had gotten home in time. I may have cured cancer in my sink, just on accident! Imagine!

Ah, shit, after a few recent comments about trolls, I have now become what I despise.
They still haven't done a proper announcement that a rollback even took place. They just keep rushing about mentioning it in various posts that bring it up instead of making a prominent sticky post or News post about it (maybe there was one on... ugh... Reddit?). They don't even need to provide any fine details if they don't yet have them, just say what happened and what they did, give a general overview of the situation.

Later on you can revise it with the finer details.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Oct 16, 2017, 4:01:05 AM
I lost my wife cause of the rollback...

...also I dropped a mirror and lost that.

GGG gimme my shit back !
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
It's funny people think their 30min is worth more then people losing random gear. Most selfish thread 2017.
"
They still haven't done a proper announcement that a rollback even took place. They just keep rushing about mentioning it in various posts that bring it up instead of making a prominent sticky post or News post about it (maybe there was one on... ugh... Reddit?). They don't even need to provide any fine details if they don't yet have them, just say what happened and what they did, give a general overview of the situation.

Later on you can revise it with the finer details.

post mortems are a luxury now that they're busy with all the additional fronts they chose to open (china, xbox). sad thing, for example i really would have liked to know what happened with my data when they got hacked and so on...

regarding the rollback, 30 minutes rollback can be harmless for some and potential funkillers for lucky mirror finders.
it's unacceptable that code that deletes certain items makes it into the game server. hope they slow down their development in favour of more testing procedures soon.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info