German Language - nothing german

Wanted to try the german translation, but i didnt read a single german word yet ?!
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2017, 1:01:10 PM
Same problem for me in Spanish... Not user problem, the game was restarted.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Had the same problem,
i switched from mainscreen to german, it gave me a german dialogbox, which i accepted but language did not change.
Restarted my computer, startup 64bit-client, selected german from flags (did not save), login, enter a game, changed ui to german..nothing, no word in german...
switched from mainscreen to other languages, rejected changes, selected german, accepted dialogbox message, no word in german...
tried this several times, no luck,

tried to launch 32bit client, error - missing directx dll - installed direct x from REDIST directory, started 32bit game, selected german ....nothing in german

rebooted machine again - started 64bit version again....there it was, german dialogboxes...
so there seems to be some sort of bug (i didn't change language in update-Screen the first time, on the other launches the gamestart was too fast to change the "looking for updates" screen from english to german)

maybe it helps other players to get the german running ;) (i'm running windows 10 LTSB 2015)
thx,
ace
Might be connected to the patch rollback today.
I suppose something just didn't work?
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info