Reliquary keys should be made BoA

Playing too much D3 instead?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Oct 11, 2017, 3:32:46 PM
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Legacy is dead. Let it go and move on people.

It's hurting a lot to play legacy and end with harbinger league few months later. Give us some time to do our mourning.
Hf :)
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
X1Z1 wrote:

No. I just think that it would be better if we couldn't trade them. Like if you know that the key is worth a lot of currency, and that the chance of getting something good is extremely low, then it's hard not to sell it. And when you sell it, you rob yourself of the fun of using it. But if you use it, then you will most likely lose all that currency and feel shitty. It just didn't work that well i think. Plus, if you can't spam them anymore, then maybe GGG could also increase the drop rate of rare legacy gear. Making keys even more exciting to use.
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Legacy is dead. Let it go and move on people.

It's hurting a lot to play legacy and end with harbinger league few months later. Give us some time to do our mourning.

Just keep it in your heart and hold that last key close. Log in to standard and gaze upon it once in a while. The grief will fade. xD
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Oct 11, 2017, 4:08:44 PM
Hell no, yes it was fun to be able to run any league mechanic you want but stone management was very clunky to use.
This garbage league died one week in, we need something.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
X1Z1 wrote:

No. I just think that it would be better if we couldn't trade them. Like if you know that the key is worth a lot of currency, and that the chance of getting something good is extremely low, then it's hard not to sell it. And when you sell it, you rob yourself of the fun of using it. But if you use it, then you will most likely lose all that currency and feel shitty. It just didn't work that well i think. Plus, if you can't spam them anymore, then maybe GGG could also increase the drop rate of rare legacy gear. Making keys even more exciting to use.

That is true for a lot of things in this game, unfortunately.

That being said, Ancient Reliquary keys should never have existed. Run legacy league again, fine. But please without this stuff.

Apart from that, I am still enjoying Harbinger league, mostly because of it finally giving more-or-less free access to high-tier maps.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Oct 12, 2017, 4:41:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info