Question about Animate Guardian, equipment

I can't tell what buffs are applied to my Animate Guardian, nor what buffs its emitting. (Is there's a way, please let me know) This is making it very difficult to test equipment on them.

For example, I'm wondering if buffs on the AG will apply to other minions. If an Animated Guardian is equipped with gear that gives minion benefits (i.e. Chober Chaber: Minions have +32% life), does only the AG benefit from this buff, or are my Golems affected?
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2017 8:22:50 AM
The guardian is NOT you.

he is a separate entity and your minion

you golems are also a separate entity and your minion.

the golems are not your guardian's minions thus they will gain no benefit from giving minion stat items to the guardian.
If an Animated Guardian is wielding Chober Chaber (Minions have +32% life), does it get the +32% life benefit?
"
If an Animated Guardian is wielding Chober Chaber (Minions have +32% life), does it get the +32% life benefit?

nope it doesnt
If you are looking to use the Animate Guardian as a source of auras, look for equipment that affects "nearby allies" as good candidates for gear.

Leer Cast (+damage to nearby allies), Dying Breath (+damage to nearby allies), Kingmaker (culling strike to nearby allies) are all really slick options.
"
If you are looking to use the Animate Guardian as a source of auras, look for equipment that affects "nearby allies" as good candidates for gear

My first priority is to make my Animated Guardian basically unkillable, so I'm searching for life/defensive skills first. I've had 3 nicely Unique-equipped Aura AG's die already due to high tier bosses and due to poor AI (not side-stepping traps, Volatile Flame, etc.)

Once I can build an AG that can survive T16 bosses, Atziri, and Uber Lab runs, (without needing to toggle unequip/equip to keep them alive) I'll consider putting Aura's on them again. The primary roll I really need him for is a damage-soaking tank. If it can't do that, it's not a good skill for me currently.

At the moment, AG is only useful in low to mid tier maps for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info