Which forum threads are your favourite?

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
poeliceman wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
From what I can tell, you're just another naysayer Anti-GGG troll sticking around like a dingleberry
Try this again. I can't tell you how pleased I am to be the dingleberry that reminds you that only YOU posted those butt hurt I QUIT threads. Did you notice the s at the end of threads.
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
Last edited by poeliceman on Oct 11, 2017, 11:38:35 PM
let me ask something about the last patch 3.02. If I change my language to german, there are no more forum threads shown and it is told there is no german forum. WIll there be a country specific sub forum or do I have to change always to english, if I wanna read some forum threads? It would make the whole thing bad because then we would have several forums instead of just having one for all with maybe good idea to have - sub menue for the separate countries.
So how will this go on?
Dreggon's MTX thread because, MTX.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
1. Ex to chaos ratio threads that pop up or update all the time while leading nowhere
2. Poe is dead gaem threads
3. Flat earth thread (but it dead now, cause we couldn't be converted so easily)
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Oct 12, 2017, 2:50:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info