Is Permanent Allocation working correctly?

I would think that if I have permanent allocation checked in the settings that it would always be working if I create a map in my hideout, but sometimes it reverts to short allocation. What am I doing wrong or is this just still broken?
Standard Forever
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2017, 9:06:00 AM
The allocation type should remain the same as what you set, unless you've joined a party. If you're in a party, it will use the allocation that the party leader has set in their options.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
The allocation type should remain the same as what you set, unless you've joined a party. If you're in a party, it will use the allocation that the party leader has set in their options.

Thanks Jeff. I'll try this out.
Standard Forever
Permanent allocation is currently mostly working. Some items don't follow any rules and are available for anyone without a delay. There is actually a few but only remember one at the moment and I will edit this post when I remember them and trial out more for addition also.

Examples:

-Leather belt (white only)
-Opal ring
Last edited by BLACKPANTHERVII on Oct 16, 2017, 8:12:51 PM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
What if someone other than the Party Leader enters a new, never before explored area, first? Will it behave like it does on PC and adopt that persons loot settings for that area? Or more sensibly adhere to the Party Leader's settings?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info