Legacy must been god like huh?

Was this change really necessary? How does anyone benefit from wasting hours on end trying to find specters? I can't understand the reasoning behind this decission.
"
With it's super density =( and infinite breaches

I called it rehashed garbage.

*cries

Ahhhhhhh, that was literally lol hilarious.

I played the ever-living shit out of Legacy, and it was truly glorious. The first league I played from day 1 to day 500 or however extra long it lasted. It was a sad day cleaning up my stash when that league transferred to Standard.

And I am so sure it is never coming back that I deleted all my stones.
"
Xeelios wrote:
Was this change really necessary? How does anyone benefit from wasting hours on end trying to find specters? I can't understand the reasoning behind this decission.

Methinks you are in the wrong thread, exile.
OT - I have kept all of my stones,and yes Legacy was very good.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Oct 13, 2017, 11:28:22 PM
I'd still be playing if Legacy league was around. Played through act 2 on harbinger and it just bored me. I'm still keeping an eye on PoE but playing other things right now to entertain myself.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
Towlg wrote:
It was.

And balance was a much better. Now it just a wander or dark pact for endgame (or blade flurry for boss killer). Back in Legacy there was like 10+ tier 1 builds.

sure, just those two, nothing else can even go into shaper's room let alone kill him
Last edited by shaunika90 on Oct 14, 2017, 3:48:34 PM
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I'd still be playing if Legacy league was around. Played through act 2 on harbinger and it just bored me. I'm still keeping an eye on PoE but playing other things right now to entertain myself.

I restarted league of legends, they have 2 ranked queues now so I can destroy kid's dreams with my drunken gameplay rage on ranked flex while tryharding solo q for gold
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"

*cries

Yep, the density really was godlike. It was the only league that I played from the first day of the league until the last day of the league.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"

*cries

HAHAHAHHAHAHA. It was the ONE league I took seriously because even I could see just easy it was to go fast and go hard. It was the one league where I really, really campaigned for it to be selectively included in core game, not just slapped into Maps like everything else. I think GGG blew it when they didn't keep leaguestones for Standard-Only as a means for veteran players to tailor their repeat game experiences through acts 1-10 and beyond.

Yep I really liked your idea of changing it to legacy league and making League Stones a core feature...would have been epic, but GGG knew if they did that we'd all be in standard and not Garbinger

Edit: grammar...and it's prob still wrong
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Oct 16, 2017, 8:46:42 PM
I miss legacy so hard.

Just so many crazy things you could do, with so many builds. 16 mod maps? why not!

I really don't get the complexity angle either. I mean, skill tree? that's kinda the games thing. It's a bit like Mechwarrior being worried about adding complexity vs Doom worrying about it..

Raw item/exp acquisition? sure that angle i can definitely understand. except its standard league, filled to capacity with throwaway L100 characters and decent items going for 100ex++

I think the biggest problem would be how to make a new league *better* than a legacy stoned standard league. that'd be a challenge.
Last edited by Asmosis on Oct 18, 2017, 5:24:24 AM
Legacy was fun. It allowed for a high degree of personal customization of your gaming experience.

Pushing choices like that down to the level of the individual player is always good.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info