Leagues should be shorter

2 month league than 1 month std with some league mechanics added , best way they could manage the game.
top of the top would be add some short specifics events only available in standard league like 1 week specific grind to get exclusive items or short duration "increased xp" on specifics maps.

the fun is realy gone from the game,hope it will be back in december.......
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Last edited by xxxcobaltxxx on Oct 9, 2017, 6:22:07 AM
I still can't myself to play the game because the league is so boring. :( The moment I think about those dumb RNG-based challenges I simply think to myself welp, how about I play something else?.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
It's not fun to play, the loot isn't fun to collect and it's exactly the same at level 90 as it is at level 1. The fact GGG didn't touch endgame at all for 3.0 other than tripling boss life makes this even worse.

if you're not seeing the new orbs i would recommend adjusting your loot filter. if you insist that beachhead maps didn't add to endgame i doubt you played endgame.

if you wanna tell me that the skill changes didn't influence endgame i doubt you did play the game after 3.0 at all.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
It's not fun to play, the loot isn't fun to collect and it's exactly the same at level 90 as it is at level 1. The fact GGG didn't touch endgame at all for 3.0 other than tripling boss life makes this even worse.

if you're not seeing the new orbs i would recommend adjusting your loot filter. if you insist that beachhead maps didn't add to endgame i doubt you played endgame.

if you wanna tell me that the skill changes didn't influence endgame i doubt you did play the game after 3.0 at all.

Yeah, instead of my life being blue my life is now red. I still play dual strike. The only difference is now I have a couple new orbs to filter and instead of poorjoy's I'm chaining beachheads.
Meaningful change there.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
Hemmingfish wrote:

Yeah, instead of my life being blue my life is now red. I still play dual strike. The only difference is now I have a couple new orbs to filter and instead of poorjoy's I'm chaining beachheads.
Meaningful change there.
No one forces you to play the way you do. I don't get you people who force themselves to play the same shit over and over and then complain about being bored.
"
Telzen wrote:
No one forces you to play the way you do. I don't get you people who force themselves to play the same shit over and over and then complain about being bored.

Exactly! There aren't thousands of other games out there to play?
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info