Missing skill points

Hi there, I am a player from the xbox one community, otherwise I would've tried some of the /commands

I have leveled up a character to level 91, have no incomplete quests, yet I am missing 14 skill points instead of 9.

I helped Eramir kill the bandits for the two points as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2017, 5:46:44 PM
I don't know xbox but from your post I guess there is no equivalent to /passives there. How many skill points do you have? You should have 90 from levels. There are 24 available from quests (22 if you take one of the bandit rewards). Maybe go through your quest log and list all the passive quests you have gotten the reward from. Then you should know which quests you still have to do.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I went through and counted all my power points out, I have 109 at level 91. I went back and talked to every npc I could find in each of the acts towns. Also, if it helps I did side with Eramir, not the bandits. I'm not sure what else to try.
List the quests where your quest log says “you were rewarded a book of skill”. Also, this should be in the xbox bug report forum.
Last edited by mark1030 on Oct 6, 2017, 12:42:59 PM
Do you have the achievement: No loose Ends ? (Completed every side-quest as one character.)
On my first charater, yes, but as I had no experience I made a second character because I couldn't get past tier 10s on my first.

Quests Completed
Act 1
The Siren's Cadence
The Caged Brute
The Way Forward
Breaking Some Eggs
Mercy Mission
Enemy At The Gate
The Marooned Mariner
The Dweller of The Deep
A Dirty Job
Act 2
Shadow Of the Vaal
Deal With the Bandits
The Root of the Problem
Sharp And Cruel
Intruders in Black
Through Sacred Ground
The Great White Beast
Act 3
The Lords Labrynth
The Sceptre of God
Piety's Pets
Fiery Dust
The Ribbon Spool
The Gemling Queen
Lost in Love
A Swig of Hope
Sever the Right Hand
Victario's Secrets
Act4
The Eternal Nightmare
Breaking the Seal
The King of Fury
The King of Desire
Corpus Malachus
An Indomitable Spirit
Act5
Return to Oriath
The Key to Freedom
The Ravenous God
Death to Purity
The Kings Feast
In Service to Science
Kitava's Torments
Act6
The Brine King
Essence of Umbra
The Father of War
Fallen From Grace
Bestels Epic
The Puppet mistress
The Cloven One
Act7
The Mother of spiders
Lighting the way
Essence of the artist
web of secrets
the master of a million faces
the silver locket
Kishara's star
In memory of Greust
Queen Of despair
Act8
Lords Labrynth
Essence of the hag
lunar eclipse
solar eclipse
reflection of terror
the wings of vastiri
love is dead
the gemling legion
act9
recurring nightmare
the ruler of highgate
the storm blade
fastis fortuna
act10
safe passage
death and rebirth
an end to hunger
no love for old ghosts
map to tsoatha
epilogue
the shaper (incomplete)
the lords labrynth
an end to hunger
from nightmare into dream

-----

Hope this helps
You have completed all the skill book quests. Are you sure you took all the skill books? No npc has a conversation called “whatever quest reward” that gives you a skillbook? Is there a way to post your tree or log into here with your xbox account so we can see your characters? I'm just taking shots in the dark. Never played on xbox.
Last edited by mark1030 on Oct 7, 2017, 12:25:54 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
You have completed all the skill book quests. Are you sure you took all the skill books? No npc has a conversation called “whatever quest reward” that gives you a skillbook? Is there a way to post your tree or log into here with your xbox account so we can see your characters? I'm just taking shots in the dark. Never played on xbox.

This, a few days ago I talked to a NPC and noticed there was something called xx reward in one of the dialogues I could click, turn out I never took my reward.
I went back through every town and exhausted all dialogue options with each npc, still yet to find the problem. Any other suggestions ?
Without seeing your actual skill tree, I have no more ideas. Could it be that you miscounted? If there is no way to copy a tree from xbox, can you recreate it exactly and give us a link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info