Vaal Pact - The node make the game imbalance

Easy mapbosses 3mins? Guardians 10 mins?

..... I can't even .....what....

Are you using an unlinked gem that you are leveling by accident?
Last edited by krenderke on Oct 5, 2017, 9:05:37 AM
"
krenderke wrote:
Easy mapbosses 3mins? Guardians 10 mins?

..... I can't even .....what....

Are you using an unlinked gem that you are leveling by accident?
I'm playing for years every day 3h. So I have resources and currency. Character was leveled to 100 before 3.0. After that is much weaker in damage so no fun comparing this flass cannon where guardian drops in 5s. If don't hit me. 😀 but it using expensive mirrored dagger.
"
Kastmar wrote:

I'm playing for years every day 3h. So I have resources and currency. Character was leveled to 100 before 3.0. After that is much weaker in damage so no fun comparing this flass cannon where guardian drops in 5s. If don't hit me. 😀 but it using expensive mirrored dagger.

So because you built a garbage character that takes a year to kill a boss you think they should nerf everyone else's characters to that level of ineffectiveness, with brilliance such as that you must be running MENSA.

One would also think that someone who has put that much time into a game would actually understand the nuances of it instead of looking like a day one scrublet.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
"
Slizzered wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

So because you built a garbage character that takes a year to kill a boss you think they should nerf everyone else's characters to that level of ineffectiveness, with brilliance such as that you must be running MENSA.

One would also think that someone who has put that much time into a game would actually understand the nuances of it instead of looking like a day one scrublet.
you are beating wrong horse here. I'm againts ANY nerf, because it killing diversity. So I'm strongly against nerfing VP and other stuff.
Hopefuly PoE userbase will keep bashing VP this way other nodes and OP ways to clear content and bosses won't be nerfed.

Hf :)
"
Kastmar wrote:
you are beating wrong horse here. I'm againts ANY nerf, because it killing diversity. So I'm strongly against nerfing VP and other stuff.

Explain to me how in the blue hell you can claim this when you propsed to nerf the fuck out of casters on the page before this (along with conveniently refusing to respond to the question I posted in response to said ridiculous suggestion)?
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
"
Kastmar wrote:

If you think a mandatory keystone for any direct damage build is promoting build diversity, you may want to look up the word "diversity" in a dictionary.

Options cease beeing options, as soon as there are clearly superior ones and the only reason to pick the others is for the sake of beeing different, not actual reasons.

And as is now, the only three reasons to not pick VP is
a. You are RF.
b. You deal no direct damage, so the benefit of the keystone is moot.
c. You are a slayer.

Not to mention the number of things VP breaks just because it circumvents the leech mechanics. Vinktars, Berserker, plain old leech, warlock blasphemy. All perfectly balanced, if it was not for VP.

You know a game is poorly designed when it s designed around instant leech
"
Slizzered wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

Explain to me how in the blue hell you can claim this when you propsed to nerf the fuck out of casters on the page before this (along with conveniently refusing to respond to the question I posted in response to said ridiculous suggestion)?
It was mean IF they gonna do something with it. There is so many complains about VP. Of course I'm against it, but IF they do something don't kill it absolutely, like they did with ES.
"
Cataca wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

If you think a mandatory keystone for any direct damage build is promoting build diversity, you may want to look up the word "diversity" in a dictionary.

Options cease beeing options, as soon as there are clearly superior ones and the only reason to pick the others is for the sake of beeing different, not actual reasons.

And as is now, the only three reasons to not pick VP is
a. You are RF.
b. You deal no direct damage, so the benefit of the keystone is moot.
c. You are a slayer.

Not to mention the number of things VP breaks just because it circumvents the leech mechanics. Vinktars, Berserker, plain old leech, warlock blasphemy. All perfectly balanced, if it was not for VP.

d. You can be far away from keystone so is not to worth to spent so many points to get there.

Problem is that they completely killed ES so taking this keystone is worth indeed but not mandatory if you have good life regeneration.
Last edited by Kastmar on Oct 5, 2017, 11:37:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info