Needs Couch Co-op

Just started playing this game and I love it. I am a massive fan of both Diablo I and II and this game brings me right back to that feeling, in particular because of the endless leveling options and the feeling of commitment that it brings, something I found lacking in Diablo III. I can't wait to delve further into it.

That being said, I played Diablo III a lot. I only got into it once it was released on Xbox and a big part of that was the opportunity to play it co-op locally with my wife, something that PoE seems beyond perfect for. I would happily pay for this feature and without a doubt play the game about 10x more.

Is this being looked into? It seems too perfect to miss.
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2018, 1:37:33 PM
I remember them sayin in an interview that they're gonna try to bring couch coop (since they had had fun playing D3 coop on console themselves) but it's not guaranteed.
Please please please! My wife and I moved a 2nd tv and xbox in front of the couch in order to play together. We falsely assumed that couch co-op was going to be in it from the beginning.
girlfriend and I are looking for couch co-op as well. This game was my go-to but will have to settle for diablo now
I have friends that would probably love to play PoE, but they only play couch-co-op when it comes down to games like this. (Married)

Admittedly, couch-co-op can be difficult. But, in PoE, I can see it being less of an issue than in some other games. Arenas, for instance, effectively limit the play-area, more or less, so that wouldn't be a breaking point for couch-co-op. With Hideouts, co-ops wouldn't have too much of an issue, either.

I don't think the game/XBox could handle split-screen couch-co-op, though. I don't think it's necessary, either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info