Give Blight a blue arcane reskin micro to match other chaos skills

Since essence drain, contagion, and wither all have blue arcane fire alternate appearance microtransactions, and it was officially stated that blight was intended to provide supplementary single target damage for essence drain/contagion builds, are there any plans to create a blue arcane fire microtransaction for blight?

Most builds that utilise curses suggest using orb of storms for a curse machine, but I personally prefer to use blight as it fits with the ED/contagion build thematically and I love the spreading rot skill gem. The problem is, if I spend my money and buy the blue arcane alternate appearances for all the other abilities and spell totem (which I would love to do), blight will no longer match.

Blight already practically looks like purple flames, so why not give us the option to make them blue!? :p

If worst comes to worst, I suppose I could swap to the generic orb of storms setup, but I love the fact that my build is a little different to everyone else's; and it would be cool to be able to keep my build while also giving you guys money and customising the build with the blue arcane fire microtransactions.
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2017, 12:15:57 AM
Bump.
Bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info