[HSC] Uber Atziri Carry/Service

Hello eveyone, just doing some carries for you.

Fee:
IF you have the money: 20% of poe.trade value (including rolls) , this goes for Axe and Gloves, rest goes to you for free.
IF you DONT have the money: I pay 80% of the value(if i have it, otherwise ill sell it and give you your money)
Mirror is 50/50

I can maybe help to save your open set, in this case i cant refund if i fail, if my ping is higher than 100 i wont even try.

If i fail somehow, you WILL be refunded.

Feel free to add me ingame.
Avazaladore

Streaming it too, so you can know your loot.
https://www.twitch.tv/rvgdota

Thank you.
Last edited by Avazaladore on Sep 25, 2017, 6:35:36 PM
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2017, 1:59:20 PM
+rep

Trustful and humble guy. Won't rip any set!
I'm glad to be his friend xD

Keep it up bro, more gloves incoming

Cheers
Last edited by Karcacero on Sep 25, 2017, 1:45:51 AM
Great and fast service! highly recommend for anyone. In the end of the run he will give you a better loot.
Thanks again for service and challenge!
Completed my set for a challenge. Fast and pleasure to deal with.
If i got another set ill get another one run. Maybe second time we get that damn gloves ;)
+rep
he completed the uber atziri set for me. gloves dropped and he didnt hide them or sth. just took the 20% like he promised and gave me the gloves. easily could have not done that because i didnt even see the gloves drop. so very safe and honorable carry/service.
Friendly guy, did the run quite fast for me and helped me getting my challenge. I have no experience about leaving the loot, cause there was nothing valuable to drop (except 1 6S bow). If i get another set, I might pm him again to run it another time. Thnx for my first uber atziri kill.
+rep <3
Thx well done :-)
good job!

good service! :-)
trusted!

cheers
Saved my run, even though he had 250ping in my hideout, insane guy !
Vouched! +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info